Hot posts in thread: Community Feedback List (Updated Dec 3, 2018)

1. Haldiron

Haldiron Cadet

Great list! Here's my own 2 cents:

- Economic focus and special resources are a big deal to me - we all love combat, but I also enjoy feeling the accomplishment of a strong economic empire

- Having a special popup with music and/or animation for research completing helps the player feel accomplished - please don't have the research complete just be a text notification

- Constructors a la Space Empires and Distant Worlds that let you build anything anywhere I think are excellent for player freedom

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Bigmo

Bigmo Ensign

This is great guys! I'm glad you chose your targets for those areas of the game and shared this with us. When is the next dev diary coming in?

3. Matthias

Matthias Ensign

Very nice! I can see some suggestions I made in there - happy to see what you guys think about it (and that you like some of them)! :) Even more excited for the final game now!

There is just one idea which came up in discussions that I liked but apparently did not make it to the list (unless I did not see it for some reason) - what about the idea of being able to "mothball" ships? The goal being to build up a stock of ship hulls which are not, currently, in use (and thus not eating away command points or their equivalent), but which could be brought back in case a conflict arises and part of the fleet is lost in a big battle... MoO2 had something like that in the sense that ships which were being updated at star bases did not consume command points (but "mothballing" then meant constantly updating them to the same design over and over again, which was tedious and, to some extent, pointless...).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Adam Solo

Adam Solo Developer Administrator Grand Admiral

Hi everyone!

Great news, we have collected lots of great ideas and we've made our first assessment of their feasibility for incorporation in Interstellar Space: Genesis. The result is this list of community feedback.

We have taken into account all the feedback provided by the community in these forums so far and a few from other sources (e.g. eXplorminate, Reddit, other articles).

We made our best to consider all your ideas and we have categorized them by their likelihood of making it to the final release of the game. The less likely ones may still have a chance for inclusion in a DLC/expansion.

Keep on suggesting awesome ideas! We are always listening and analysing your feedback.

Feel free to comment :) Oh, and by the way, don't be shy of using the post ratings more (Agree, Disagree, Helpful - available at the bottom of every post), so we may know your preferences better, and what you guys think.

ISG_Community_Feedback_List_20181203.jpg

\Update: This list has not been updated in a while but rest assured it is being updated internally.

\Last updated on December 3rd, 2018 by Adam Solo.

New "Per player difficulty levels" suggestion.
    http://interstellarspacegame.com/forums/index.php?threads/per-player-difficulty-levels.975/

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Helpful Helpful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3